Magnum - Crémant d'Alsace Brut
Crémant d’Alsace has become one of the top AOC (controlled designation of origin) sparkling wines consumed in France. On the palate, you can savour all the fruity freshness perceived in the nose, whilst appreciating its delicate effervescence, with persistent, harmonious sensations.
It owes much of its finesse and originality to the inimitable personality of each Alsatian grape variety and to the favourable conditions that the vineyard enjoys: a dry, sunny climate and hillside exposure to the rising sun.
Fine bubbles make this Brut wine very pleasant and refreshing to drink.
- 40% Pinot Blanc / 60% Chardonnay
- Alcohol content
- 12% ABV
- Pale yellow with very fine bubbles
- Tasting notes
- This Blanc de Blancs offers up a delicate expression of the characteristic fragrances and flavours of a Crémant d’Alsace, with hints of yeast and citrus plus very delicate floral notes.
- Serving temperature
- Best when chilled to 6-8°C, preferably served in champagne flutes
- 3 years at an ambient temperature of 10-15°C
- Size (ml)
- 1500 ml
Crémant d’Alsace makes for a refined aperitif and an ideal option for any kind of reception. Its slightly fruity freshness will also enhance even the most varied of gastronomic medleys, accompanying each course in a meal.
Poultry and other white meat
Offerte à partir de 24 bouteilles
Toutes références confondues