2021 St-Hippolyte Rouge (Pinot Noir)
Pinot Noir is the only red variety grown in the region. It is used to make this wine with its typical fruitiness evocative of cherries. Alsace’s Saint-Hippolyte Rouge communal appellation enshrines the quality of the red wines made from our village terroir. The soil full of iron ore endows this Alsatian red with a singular expression, thanks to its characteristic aromas of ripe berries.
- Alcohol content
- 13,5 % ABV
- Garnet red with sustained intensity
- Tasting notes
- Saint-Hippolyte Rouge wines have earned their reputation over the years for very pronounced notes of berries, blackcurrant and blackberry. Their character is expressive and gratifying.
- Serving temperature
- Saint-Hippolyte Rouge is served at a temperature of around 15°C.
- At least 8 to 10 years at an ambient temperature of 10-15°C
- Grown on a strictly delimited terroir, the soil is granitic and more or less decomposed (granite sand), with variable proportions of clay. The exposure is predominantly southeastern.
- Size (ml)
- 750 ml
Its robust structure and fresh, fruity character make this the ideal wine for meat grilled on a barbecue, a stone or in the oven. Its fine, supple tannins are also suitable for poultry and other white meat, without disturbing their delicate flesh. In addition, this red wine can also be paired with world cuisine like a lamb tagine or couscous. Chocolate desserts that are not too sweet and platters of berries will also enjoy its company.
Meat in sauce
Offerte à partir de 24 bouteilles
Toutes références confondues