2020 Eclat du Terroir Gewurztraminer
This wine is nicely balanced on the palate, with just enough sugar to showcase its complexity, its delicacy and its aromatic persistence. Robust and fruity, this round, full-bodied wine expresses all the exuberance and intricacy of its grapes. Its dense structure reveals a festival of exotic, spicy fragrances, both on the palate and in the nose. Enough to delight any palate, from before dinner to dessert!
- Alcohol content
- 13.5 % ABV
- The colour is an intense yellow with light golden glints. The pink of the grapes naturally influences the colour of the wine.
- Tasting notes
- This wine expresses fragrances of great complexity with tremendous finesse. The floral notes dominated by rose are sustained by spices, lychee and substantial minerality.
- Serving temperature
- Alsatian wines are best when chilled to a temperature of 8-10°C.
- 10 to 15 years at an ambient temperature of 10-15°C
- This very sandy terroir is exclusively granitic, with more or less decomposed parent rock. It is located at the foot of a hill, below the Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg, with southeastern exposure.
- Size (ml)
- 750 ml
This highly expressive Gewurztraminer, with its spicy finish tinged with minerality, is a joyful accompaniment to world cuisine. It can be paired with assertive dishes, sweet and savoury combinations, Munster with cumin and not too sweet desserts, however you prefer.
Asian cuisine with exotic flavours and hot, spicy dishes
Offerte à partir de 24 bouteilles
Toutes références confondues