2019 Eclat du Terroir Riesling
This very expressive wine releases aromas of citrus and white fruit (grapefruit, quince and pear), which are typical of Riesling, in the first nose. Then, you can perceive delicate mineral notes that gradually elevate the complexity of this wine.
“Surprising and unexpected, this wine is a favourite with our customers.”
- Alcohol content
- 13 % ABV
- Pale yellow with bright green glints
- Tasting notes
- This very distinctive Riesling has an elegant, complex nose, featuring mineral nuances imbued with finesse.
- Serving temperature
- Poultry and other white meat
- 5 to 8 years at an ambient temperature of 10-15°C
- This terroir’s soil is exclusively granitic with southeastern exposure, allowing this wine to fully express its minerality. It grows partway up the hillside, below the Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg.
- Size (ml)
- 750 ml
Riesling is the fine dining wine par excellence. It pairs wonderfully with seafood, white meat and other delicate dishes. It is traditionally served with regional specialities like sauerkraut, baeckeoffe (meat casserole), matelote (fish stew), and so on. For a more original option, it goes great with goat cheese.
Mixed salads (with foie gras, duck breast or gizzards)
Poultry and other white meat
Fish in sauce
Goat and sheep cheese
Offerte à partir de 24 bouteilles
Toutes références confondues